Sunday, April 1, 2012

OH! SO CLOSE! I ALMOST CAUGHT A RABBIT!!!!

What a day I’ve had! This morning out in the back yard there was a rabbit trying to get through unnoticed, but my sharp eyes didn’t miss him and the chase started in the ivy.
IMG_9128CROPPED
The rabbit dropped something then made a run for it.
IMG_9109CROPPED
I gained on him but then he pulled away from me in the yuccas.
IMG_9116CROPPED
Oh, then I really gained ground until the rabbit leapt over the day lilies.
IMG_9120CROPPED
Crap! That leap cost me big time. I leapt over the lilies but by the time I caught up with that rascally rabbit he was almost through the fence.
IMG_9124CROPPED
All I caught was a bit of tail fluff. That was OK though. I made my way back to the ivy to see what it was he dropped. I had no idea what it was but I’d haul it into the house to play with anyway.
IMG_9130CROPPED
So I got these cool ears, a basket with this grass and some roundish things. That rabbit must have been pretty wealthy because these round things are personalized. Poor guy, his name was Cadbury. OMG! It says Egg on here. I took the poor guy’s children. I didn’t know rabbits laid eggs, I do know eggs have to be kept warm. I’ll slip these into Dad’s recliner so he can keep them warm. That will get me off the hook and Dad will never know until the little bunnies come bursting forth!

HAPPY SPRING EVERYBODY!

No comments: